Videographer (Camera Operator) – DRC Video Productions – Parsippany, NJ
Company: DRC Video Productions
Location: Parsippany, NJ
DRC Video Productions
You will be travelling to dance competitions across the United States shooting videos of each dance routine and selling media packages to parents. In doing so, you will need to:
- Operate the camera, capturing each routine throughout the competition
- Conduct sales of dance media
- Set up, test, and re-pack all audio and video equipment
- Troubleshoot any technical issues
- Upload and validate data
- Pick up and return equipment to our office at the designated date and time
- Be accessible by phone for pre-event video meetings
- Support the Sales Representative and Photographer when needed
- You are responsible for the quality of your product
Position Duration: January – July 31st, 2020 (Excluding Easter Weekend) Thurs. – Mon.
Position Location: Based out of our office in NJ, with opportunity for travel around the United States
- 1 year of experience capturing and editing videos required (dance, sports, concerts or theater preferred)
- University or College degree in a related field required
- Valid driver’s license and comfortable driving long distances
- Able to work long days
- Available to leave for events on Thursdays and return on Mondays for post-production between January – end of June 2020
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
Application Instructions: To apply please send us a copy of your resume and samples of your video work.
DanceBUG is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If you require an accommodation to submit your application, please contact us. Only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.