Video Editor (Unpaid) Internship – Katherine Walk Inc – Newark, NJ
Company: Katherine Walk Inc
Address: Newark, NJ
Katherine Walk Inc
About the Program
Katherine Walk’s internship program is designed to complement academic studies with practical experience. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience. This is an opportunity to build a network and get a jumpstart on your career.
This is an unpaid internship, We offer college credit, professional references and the freedom to work from home!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- As an in-house video editor, you will assemble and manipulate our videos in a way that is on-trend within our industry and always on-brand
- Collaborate with the digital team and videographer to insure finished projects match the overall vision and follow brand standards and guidelines
- Work across multiple mediums and actively participate in production and postproduction processes, including ideation, with shooting scripts, music selection, graphics and effects
- Create rough cuts and final cuts and assure all assets are archived
- Manage and prioritize work to ensure timelines are met and deliverables are on brand and accurate
- Produce digital images, provide edits and make web-ready.
- Excellent photography skills with at least 2-year photography experience.
- Multi-task oriented and excellent communication skills.
- Self- motivated with attention to detail.
- Expert at Photoshop, Lightroom, and Capture One.
- Proficient with MS Office and Premiere.
- Highly skilled in video editing, with a strong understanding of Premier and After Effects workflow.
- Post-production experience: logging/transcoding/media management, color grading, encoding, title creation and graphic design & motion graphics.
- Creative storyteller and displays a consistently positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Beauty, fashion or lifestyle brand background highly desired.
- Production experience is a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Fully Remote