PRG is the world’s leading provider of services and solutions in entertainment and events. We bring industry-leading creativity, experience and technology to every project we undertake.
Our teams consist of the most accomplished experts, engineers and craftspeople working in theatre, film, tv, broadcast, concert touring, corporate events and hotels and staging. With 170 patents and over 70 trademarks, we are a company defined by innovation. And, through our network of 70 offices spanning five continents, PRG is capable of delivering for its customers anywhere on the globe.
- Oversees and performs technical maintenance and repair of VER inventory to manufacturer operating standards. Outsource repairs as needed.
- Responsible for inspection of all items in repair
- Supervises all annual electronic inspections and updates
- Tracks and manages the technical equipment that is in repair and oversees process of repair, including coordinating repair by outside vendors
- Responsible for research of items, how to repair them and manage any warranties on VER electronics.
- Maintains professional demeanor in all external communication, both client facing and Vendor relations
- Ensures staff are utilizing and working from the latest technical service bulletins or updates and software is configured to company, manufacture or project standards
- Ensure workshop, tools, equipment and other department assets are controlled and used effectively to complete repairs within time expectations
- Ability to read blueprints and electrical drawings (ladder diagrams and schematics
- Validates part stocking levels are aligned to demand on inventory
- Ensures Databases is up-to-date and accurate to all factory acceptance testing and QC/Repair documentation and tracking
- Ensures maintenance policies and procedures are met and related paperwork is in order
- Ensures all equipment repair deadlines are met
- Leads in internal training with entry level personal
- Leads by example and encourages subordinates and peers to perform work in a safe manner, including the use of proper PPE, adherence to safety standards and policies, and remain accident free.
- Ensures department work areas are clean and organized
- Degree in electronics, electrical, mechanical or industrial engineering preferred
- Advanced understanding of standard electrical procedures for safety, knowledge of standard electronic test equipment and basic A/C, D/C and digital circuit operation.
- Developed trouble shooting ability, using fundamental electronics principles
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Proficient in MS office products: Word, Excel and Outlook
EEO and Disclosure
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PRG is a drug-free work environment, pre-employment testing will be required.
Production Resource Group LLC participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
PRG cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. PRG does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. PRG will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. PRG will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to an in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/. [Read more]