Social is a unique area within the world of digital production and our client is looking for a producer that has the core knowledge, drive, and background in social media and the flexibility to take on new things and try new approaches! This will be a long term contract, full-time hours with a well known big box retailer in Hoboken, NJ. This position will be remote until office opens back up.
Social Producer Responsibility:
- Manages production operations for all social productions by coordinating resources (for example, talent, crew members, location permits, etc…) and activities (workflow, schedules, shot lists, etc…). This includes collaborating, contracting, and negotiating with photographers, videographers, stylists, models, locations, and other production related personnel to produce photography, video or other digital media forms.
- This role will partner closely with Merchandising, Project Managers, Creative Directors, and Account Manager teams to confirm requests. This includes monitoring and confirming sample status, maintaining inventory and needs, vetting and selecting freelance photo/video crews, obtaining locations and related services as needed as well as maintaining and ensuring use of style guides, and operational best practices.
- The right candidate with partner closely with production and post-production resources by tracking and communicating shoot progress; identifying and resolving photo/video shoot issues; and notifying partners of production and post-production completion.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by; building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders and industry professionals, identifying business needs, determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices, monitoring progress and results, recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities, adapts to competing demands, adapts organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Social Producer Qualifications:
- 4-6 years of experience in producing photo and video shoots.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- A deep roster of photographers, videographers, stylists, caterers, etc. that enable a great shoot to happen.
- The ability to decide what talent would be best for what shoot, and why.
- A great eye for up and coming talent.
- Works well with others. Seriously. This is important!
- Ability to communicate ideas and feedback clearly and effectively.
- Ability to travel locally on a regular basis and travel nationally from time-to-time (post-pandemic).
- Be able to lift up to 25 pounds as needed.
Job ID: 318680DC