We are seeking a Senior Producer/Writer to become an integral part of our Video and Motion design team, partnering closely with our Account and Creative teams to bring our client’s projects to life.
At the heart of this position, you are a storyteller. Everyone has a story to tell and if you are passionate about telling those stories in a cinematic way using video and audio, this position is for you.
The Senior Producer/Writer is responsible for taking the lead and managing video projects from concept to completion. You are responsible for maintaining the high-level production value our clients have come to expect. You will collaborate with a team of talented professionals who will work with you to make the vision a reality. A small but highly productive in-house video team consists of editors, motion designers and 3D artists. This position reports directly to the Executive Vice President of Creative and the Executive Producer.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our account team to determine video needs, creating video concepts and proposals, and presenting video concepts to the account team and clients as needed
- Collaborate with in-house team of project managers, designers, editors, 3D artist, creative director and executive producer to concept, plan, and execute video projects making sure that the creative vision is being met
- Produce projects including but not limited to: corporate, brand films, product videos, shareable content for any type of digital deployment, experiential design and traditional broadcast spots
- Write creative concept treatments and video scripts working with copywriters to complete scripts as necessary
- Hire and manage vendors, talent and freelancers needed for production and post-production
- Conceptualize, plan, develop, prioritize, and implement a video production schedule, including call sheets, scheduling talent and crew, finding locations, and managing the budget
- Research content as needed
- Interview and direct/coach talent during shoots
- Work closely with Director of Photography to ensure lighting, framing, and camera movement are in line with the story you are telling
- Review and select footage/assets and perform editing work
- Collaborate with clients and implement client feedback and internal direction/criticism of work to ensure the brands are being accurately represented
- Understand and maintain our workflow processes and your role and responsibilities
- A minimum of 6 years experience as video producer/writer. Salary based on experience
- Keen understanding of the video production process
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to set priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to listen to clients and effectively communicate with internal staff
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues, while having a good time
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects experience is a plus
CSI Core Values:
- Dedicated: We do what it takes.
- Respectful: We value our people, our clients and our work.
- Humble: We’re quietly confident.
- Driven: We evolve beyond the status quo.
- Passionate: We’ve got pure heart and energy.
- Fun: We don’t take ourselves too seriously.
DISCLAIMER: The CSI Group conducts job interviews via phone and in-office meetings ONLY. Any invitation to conduct an interview via Google Hangouts is not real, and may be part of a phishing scam. If you receive a fake offer, DO NOT provide your personal information. Report the incident to The Internet Crime Complaint Center at www.iC3.gov.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract