Real Estate Photographer/Videographers/Drone Pilots – HomeTourVision – Paramus, NJ
Location: Paramus, NJ
HomeTourVision is looking to add experienced Real Estate Photographers as independent contractors to our HTV Photographer Network as we expand nationally.
Whether you are available 1 day a week or 7, we want to talk to you.
This is an excellent way to supplement your income. We are looking candidates to cover Bergen County and surrounding areas. Must live in the the areas or close to the areas we need covered.
We are looking for candidates with an eye for detail, an understanding of bracketing photos for HDR, understanding composition and angles, and own a full frame DSLR with wide angle lens. (16-35) Some cropped sensor cameras will be acceptable with a minimum of a 10-22 lens. All cameras must be able to auto-bracket at least 5 exposures at 2 stops apart.
Videographers will need a motorized gimbal and be able to operate it smoothly.
Certain photographers may also be trained to operate our Floor Plan Mapping Software System to provide floor plan/ 360 degree virtual tours, and walk-through video tours.
All sales, scheduling, and editing are done by our in-house team. All you need to do is take the media and send it to us by the end of the day by the 9pm deadline.
This is a fast paced, volume based business so must work quick and efficiently.
We need excellent photographers with the required gear who are presentable and personable and can be flexible during the week and occasional weekends and are willing to go through a training period and be critiqued on their performance.
If you are an FAA Certified Drone Operator, please let us know also.
Very competitive pay. Depending on service performed, photographers who are available at least 5 days a week, jobs can range from 2-5 per day/10-20+ per week.
We are also looking for photographers to join the network as backup photographers who are available for shoots 1-2 days a week.
Media must be uploaded to our FTP server the same day as the shoot so high speed internet is also a must.
Please attach a resume and include a list of your equipment.
- Full frame camera with wide angle lens (Some cropped acceptable) 16-35 or 10-22
- Camera must be able to auto-bracket at least 5 exposures (No exceptions)
- Understanding of HDR Bracketing
- Sturdy tripod with Ball head
- Understanding of Real Estate Photography Composition, Lighting, White Balance
- Flexible weekday schedule (be available some weekends)
- Reliable and insured vehicle
- Pass a background check
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extremely friendly and can always work with a smile when with our clients and homeowners.
- Represent HTV professionally at all times when dealing with our clients
Job Type: Contract
- On the road