The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Thursday, August 22nd, 2019
Company: VRR TV Media Productions, LLC.
Location: Morristown, NJ
VRR TV Media Productions, LLC.
Unusual Opportunity for Public Relations Internship in TV / Media Industry – Nationwide TV shows seeking PR intern to promote shows into other platforms as well as Executive Producers soon to be released 3rd book.
VRR Media Productions produces 2 Internationally Syndicated TV talk Shows which airs in 25 Countries and can be seen by over 30 million viewers! We have been awarded Outstanding TV Talk show 2 of the last 3 years!
Gain experience in the TV industry *** Only hiring for next 2 days!
Ever wanted to have your name listed on TV show credits? How about on 2 IMDB TV talk shows? We can make that happen!
THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP as listed on Indeed.com – please see below.
Qualifications and Skills
– Should have entrepreneurial skills (self -supervising)
– MUST be motivated, fast paced with work completion
– Possess excellent written and oral English communication skills
– Must be very proficient in Word, e-mailing and general computer skills
– Creative and able to bring out-of-the-box ideas to the table – SEO minded
We are a nationally syndicated show, airing on over 70 stations which air in 25 counrtries and in 15 states across the U.S. currently and are projected to be aired on over 100 stations by end of 2018. In addition to gaining very valuable work experience and flexible hours we offer interns the follow benefits:
1) To be listed on our TV show credits
2) We are IMDB listed – on your resume you can list that as part of your credentials
3) The executive producer & host is an author of several books (3rd to be published this month) and has also spoken at the Harvard Business School and given over 100 keynote speeches. You can mention as part of your credentials on your resume / future job interviews.
4) Letter of endorsement from executive producer for future employment.
5) Upon 6 months or minimum of 260 hours of unpaid internship we consider interns for permanent position at a very competitive salary.
6) To be featured on our Team page on our website
Contact us today for an immediate interview!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship