About Us: IPIC Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Accountable for the basic operations of all digital projectors. Maintain excellent presentation quality and seamless audio visuals for all guests in theater.
- Program and format weekly film content and build digital cinema packages.
- Input feature schedules in digital cinema servers and maintain clean and a safe projection area.
- Adhere to all company guidelines and standards for delivering company-wide programs.
- Troubleshooting, maintenance, and reporting of all projection/sound equipment, related issues, and operations.
- Day-to-day operations of the projection booth, including all required paperwork.
- Performing (or scheduling) daily theater checks, including show-by-show presentation checks by employees.
- Technical support of building equipment, including I.T and projection equipment.
- Providing technical support for special events, rentals, and programs (e.g., coordinating microphone systems, DVD or Blu-ray playback, PowerPoint presentation displays, etc.).
- Additional duties as determined by Management.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience is preferred or a minimum of 6 months experience in a theater or technology background.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and management.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
IPIC Team Member Incentives:
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time shifts.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; 401(k) Plan for those who qualify.
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets and Discounted meals.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
IPIC Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.