The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Thursday, August 22nd, 2019
**Looking for multiple people**
Producer is looking for a tech-savvy NJ-BASED production coordinator/assistant who is interested in the business side of photography and video. This is a freelance, part-time position. Possibly 1-2x days per week; 6-8hrs/day to start. Potential to work remotely. PA/Coordinator would work primarily in-office, but would eventually be trained to work on-set to assist the producer.
Tasks could include:
– Contacting vendors for upcoming jobs for estimates
– Creating production books, call sheets, travel guides, shoot schedules
– Research for projects (locations, crew, props, etc)
– Help with the invoicing process, organizing bills and receipts
– General office organization/upkeep
– Potential travel
– Must have at least 2 years of experience in the photo, film or event production industry
– Able to think ahead and anticipate issues
– Good communicator
– Detail-oriented and organized
– Quick on the computer (typing & navigating through programs)
– Must have driver’s license
– Spanish or Korean-speaking a major bonus, but definitely not required — this would be for future projects.
– Google Drive applications
– Microsoft Office Suite programs
– Social media savvy
– Bonus, but not required: Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite programs, WordPress, Blinkbid, Proofhub
Payment: Based on Experience, minimum $15/hr. Day rates also possible.
Applicants from NYC are welcome to apply, but we will be primarily working out of the office in Montclair/Nutley NJ area.
Please email your resume and include any other relevant information in a cover letter.