Photographer/Videographer Needed ASAP – Mood Fabrics – Lodi, NJ
Company: Mood Fabrics
Location: Lodi, NJ
North America’s most famous fabric and textile store, specializing in high-end designer fabrics, and home to the show Project Runway is looking for a full-time in-house Photographer/Videographer to join our Online Department located in Lodi, NJ. Please send a resume, cover letter, and online portfolio for review.
Weekly Tasks Include:
- Photographing and editing 100+ fabrics, trims, buttons and sewing notions weekly
- Shooting and editing videos for our Blog, Social Media and Product Library once a week
- Catalog personnel photography for our blogs, emails, and postcards
- Experience in product photography and editing
- Experience in videography and film editing
- Can Provide Equipment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner
The position is available for an immediate start. Note that there will be a photography trial if the first interview goes well to test the candidate’s photography skills. You will be working in our New Jersey warehouse full-time. We do supply health care benefits. For those living in the city, we have a shuttle that comes from our New York store in the morning at 8:00 to the warehouse and drops you off at Secaucus after work. Our hours are 9-6 pm Monday through Friday.
Check out our website for more insight on what our product pictures look like >>> www.MoodFabrics.com.