Thomas Solutions Incorporated is looking to fill multiple Fieldcraft Instructor positions in support of The USAF Expeditionary Center’s Expeditionary Operations School (USAF EOS) in Fort DIX, NJ
Fieldcraft Instructors are responsible for providing pre-deployment training to approximately 5,000 personnel each year, directly supporting various Overseas Contingency Operations. The Field Craft Instructor will provide training in accordance with the course schedule and course subjects. Field Craft Instructors are authorized to conduct instructor duties in more than one area of instruction to include, but not limited to Counter-IED, Tactical Care, Weapons sustainment, Urban Operations, Mounted Operations, Dismounted Operations, High Threat Driving and Operations in a Hostile/Uncertain Environment to achieve mission success through coordination with Site Manager and EOS cadre.
- Will comply with USAF EOSI 36-100, Academic Standards, Policies, and Procedures
- Perform instruction/demonstration and student evaluations as required by the syllabi and lesson plans.
- Prepare classroom for instruction and ensure academic equipment, projectors, televisions, computer learning stations, etc., including uploading of computer-based training, if applicable, are functional.
- Produce, assemble, and manage student materials as required to include paper and/or electronic (DVDs, etc.) based training materials provided by the Government.
- Provide technical support, planning, consultation, analysis and expert advice to establish, maintain, and improve their respective area’s instruction.
- Responsible for setup, use, issue, sign out/return, reconstitution and inventory of training devices/equipment used during the course and other associated administrative tasks as assigned.
- Be able to lead student in-processing, equipment issue and turn-in at the beginning/end of courses or anytime during the course.
- The job operates in classroom, office and outdoor settings.
- Physically capable of standing for long periods of time
- Lifting up to 40 lbs
- Able to traverse over rough terrain.
- Conduct courses all year regardless of weather conditions
- Shall have a minimum of four (4) years of military experience in a military career field that is responsible for providing medical services to deployed forces, such as Independent DutyMedical Technician (USAF IDMT), Combat Medic, or U.S.N Corpsman (HM) with deployed experience supporting combat forces
- Instructor shall posses one of the following: licensed paramedic (state or national), Medical Doctor (MD), Physician’s Assistant (PA), Registered Nurse (RN), or current (within the last 12 months) Army Military Occupational Specialty 68W, Health Care Specialist; or 18D, Special Operations Medical Sergeant.
- The instructor shall maintain a certificate from the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians or applicable credentialing agency.
- Active US Government security clearance is required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $0.01 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- (4) yrs of military medical service to deployed forces: 4 years (Preferred)
- paramedic (state or national) or (Preferred)
- Army Military Occupational Specialty 68W (Preferred)
- Health Care Specialist; (Preferred)
- 18D, Special Operations Medical Sergeant (Preferred)
- Physician’s Assistant (PA) or (Preferred)
- Medical Doctor (MD) OR (Preferred)
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Tech or equivalent (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible