Company: MJH Life Sciences?
Address: Cranbury, NJ
MJH Life Sciences?
- Demonstrate expertise in the use of non-linear, computer-based video editing software, including, but not limited to, Final Cut X and Adobe Premiere.
- Must be versed in Apple-based technologies, operating systems, and multi-media software, including, but limited to Final Cut X, Keynote, iMovie, Garageband, Motion, and Logic.
- Possess proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After effect and Premiere.
- Create broadcast-quality HD videos in various genres, including, but not limited to, documentary-style interviews filmed on green screen and/or on location, various on-location BRoll footage, and studio-based media.
- Possess and aptitude for new technologies, and how they relate to current and future job goals and responsibilities.
- Take direction from peers, directors, and clients in the capturing, editing, and delivery of various audio and video projects.
- Be adept at time management and be able develop and meet project deadlines.
- Be willing to travel as needed to capture various content required to complete various media projects.
- Work alongside creative to ensure that studio server includes all current assets.
- Develop quality control process for all production deliverables in first 60 days.
Hours: 2pm – 10pm
- Mastery of Adobe Premiere and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Cinema 4D illustration software
- Excellent sense of pace and timing, with a flair for strong visuals and motion graphics
- Knowledge of current industry trends and new technologies
- Experience operating production cameras, lighting, and recording audio
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask, troubleshoot and deliver work on deadline in a fast-paced high-volume environment
- Experience managing networked media assets in a shared environment
- Knowledge of web standards/codecs