Executive Assistant – Touchdown Media Inc. – Metuchen, NJ
Company: Touchdown Media Inc.
Location: Metuchen, NJ
Touchdown Media Inc.
Touchdown Media & Productions, a leading multicultural and multi-platform media company is seeking an organized, detail-oriented Executive Assistant with excellent communication skills to support the Principal with both business and personal tasks to ensure efficient, professional day-to-day operations. This position includes a wide variety of complex administrative tasks requiring initiative, strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Provide calendar and travel management with prioritization of requests based on Principal’s initiatives. Coordinate details for meetings.
- Create and maintains necessary tracking/coordination spreadsheets. Scanning, filing and other administrative tasks. Prepares meeting agendas and coordinates meeting minutes.
- Exercise discretion, confidentiality and independent judgment when handling day to day issues.
- Manage Social media platforms for the company and the Principal.
- Excellent communication skills: Communicates ideas clearly (written & verbal) and follows up regarding ongoing status of assigned projects; listens attentively to others, develops/maintains effective working relationships. Maintains a positive attitude and a calm demeanor in the face of change or challenges. Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and basic business math.
- Self-Motivation: Adapts readily to changes in routine; works effectively and productively in a fast-paced environment; requires limited guidance and direction; is reliable and dependable and results-oriented. Motivated, creative, tenacious; willing to ask questions, research issues and take on challenging projects/assignments.
- Administrative Skills: Possesses ability to organize, prioritize and follow-through on multiple tasks, recognizes and attends to important details with accuracy and efficiency. Works to complete goals, tasks and plans, anticipates potential problems and creates effective solutions.
- Cognitive Skills: Ability to quickly determine potential issues, identify information needed to analyze potential options for resolution; gathers sufficient input before recommending or implementing solutions; communicates concerns and decisions effectively to team. Ability to use sound judgment and discretion in order to complete tasks with little to no supervision.
- 2-3 years of related work experience
- Proficient in English and good knowledge of Bollywood Film Industry
- Some college, Bachelor’s Degree in business-related field preferred
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office, Social Media platforms, generally used software (Adobe Acrobat, docu-sign, etc.), and ability to learn company-specified software if required
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- HINDI (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- 50% (Preferred)