Oosting Construction, LLC is currently seeking a Creative Production Manager/Social Media Video Editor to join our team!
The Creative Production Manager position is a combined role in content development, videography/photography, and video editing with social media management. This position will create videos for various social media platforms and post them.
- $35,000 – $50,000 / Year – Depending on experience
- Produce videos to brand and market our construction company, with client acquisition as the end goal.
- Travel to job sites to capture footage of the crew(s) working.
- Create eye-catching videos that help to tell our company’s story as well as client stories to build brand trust.
- Post videos and photos to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business, and LinkedIn with the intent of capturing audience engagement.
- Experience with either Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro required
- Experience using image editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop required
- 1+ years of experience using non-linear editing software required
- Ability to travel to job sites, required
- Self-motivated – Willing & able to juggle multiple clients and projects
- Strong ability to generate and write intelligent, inspirational copy
- Meticulous attention to detail and overall product quality
- Confidence in presenting work and the ability to interact comfortably with the team and clients
- Commitment not to just fulfilling an assignment, but in adding value, pushing the boundaries and creating work that makes a difference
- Team player
Core Competencies and Team Values :
- Action-oriented to get things done and generate results
- Take ownership of wins, losses, and mistakes. Everything is our own fault
- Transparency is everything to us. Our team & clients know the good, bad, and ugly
- Staying up to date and out in front of an ever-changing industry is a must
- We stay true to who we are while exuding poise and stoicism
- We want you to follow the Gary Vaynerchuk model
Indeed Hire and Oosting Construction, LLC are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Using image editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Required)
- Using non-linear editing software: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro: 1 year (Required)
- Midland Park, NJ: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)