Videographer & Editor – Way To Blue – Los Angeles, CA
Company: Way To Blue
Address: Los Angeles, CA
Way To Blue
We are looking for a highly motivated Videographer/Editor to join our talented team in Los Angeles, developing outstanding creative work for some of the biggest Entertainment brands in the world.
You will have extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically Premiere Pro and After Effects) and exceptional editorial and videography skills to create innovative and stand-out content for established and emerging social and digital platforms.
You will be expected to produce original creative and work with pre-existing assets. You will also be using video, photography and audio equipment to capture images at events including red carpet premieres, fan events and press junkets.
- 2-3 years agency experience (editorial, creative or digital specialization)
- Highly Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Specifically Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop is a bonus
- Owning personal filming kit is a bonus
- Proven ability to create short and long form video content, gifs, animation and micro videos for a variety of different media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc
- Proven ability to conceptualize, produce and edit video
- Passion for digital design and technology
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills
- A quick and confident visualizer – taking ideas and bringing them to life
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Pride in your work and the creative you deliver
- Desire to work in a fast-paced global agency
- An interest and understanding of the film and entertainment industry
- Passion for all things digital, social and mobile
- Great personality who can juggle multiple projects and people and still hit deadlines AND maintain quality
About Way To Blue
Established in 1996, we have transformed from a digital PR business to a fully integrated Global communications agency with over 100 people across our offices in Los Angeles, London, Sydney, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Madrid and Rome.
Our business is founded on strong relationships, trust, quality and innovation. Our people and our values are central to this and we believe in creating opportunity for everyone who works at Way To Blue to grow personally and professionally.
Our US employee benefits are best in class and include 18 paid vacation days (plus all public holidays), with an additional +1 day for every year of service up to a maximum of 25 days; HMO / PPO health insurance; A brand new office in the heart of West Hollywood (part of WeWork); new tech and equipment including laptop and cell phone.
We believe in a working environment that is supportive, flexible and most importantly fun. We look after you with free breakfasts and healthy snacks every day, team lunches once a month, freshly brewed coffee, Friday beer and wine and regular social activities.
Our Los Angeles office has grown to more than 25 people in under 2 years. We are a close-knit team and have built our reputation on developing highly creative, innovative solutions in a collaborative environment.
- Life insurance
- Work from home opportunities
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- agency: 2 years (Required)
- Video Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA 90069 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Do you have working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop?