Videographer/Editor – iBUYPOWER – Industry, CA
Location: Industry, CA
As a videographer/editor at iBUYPOWER, you will be filming and editing new content on a daily/weekly basis. We are looking for someone who is comfortable storyboarding, setting up lighting, organizing scenes, shooting footage, making color/lighting corrections, add special effects and incorporate appropriate audio. Examples of content needed are product videos, interviews, sales/promotional videos, PC system build videos, assisting on Twitch streaming production, etc.
- A good eye and a sense of aesthetic.
- Comfortable with shooting/camera operating. Manual lens focus skills highly desirable
- Professional post-production skills in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Motion graphic skills such as creating custom lower thirds, etc
- An understanding or appreciation for current computer hardware and esports in a PC gaming capacity
- Openness to direction, feedback and iteration in a collaborative environment
- 3+ years’ work experience in digital video production (pre and post production)
- BA degree in Multimedia, Film and/or Video production, or equivalent work experience
- Post production experience including mixes and color correction
- Project and time management skills with ability to work on many projects concurrently
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to collaborate with a variety of teams and stakeholders inside and outside of our organization
- A passion for gaming and creative editing is a big plus, along with a positive attitude
Photography, graphic design skills are a bonus.
MUST include link to reel, or portfolio page. Those without will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Video Production: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday