Videographer & Editor – Diabetes Customer Solutions – Medtronic – Northridge, CA
Medtronic job in Northridge, CA
We’re looking for a creative, collaborative, jack-of-all-trades with a preferred background in social strategy and digital media. The ideal candidate will be comfortable juggling multiple projects at once, able to proactively communicate timeline and updates as appropriate, effectively manages timelines ensuring deadlines are met, and is able to flex as needed to address shifting business priorities. The ideal candidate will be an experienced project manager who is able to ideate, film and edit video footage. This role reports into the Director of Media Relations & Content Strategy within Medtronic Diabetes.
- Concept, shoot, edit, , and produce video content for company digital and social channels
- Create engaging content tailored for various platforms including company website, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, emails, etc.
- Develop engaging video content targeted at specific audiences that 1) tells compelling stories, 2) is on brand, and 3 ) achieves the desired objectives
- Create ideas & experiment with new formats and content types
- Make creative and social-driven videos that people will like and share across our platforms
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...