Turbocharged High Performance Engine Developer and Manufacturer, Banks Power, is seeking a Video Editor/Videographer with a true passion for all things automotive to join our Creative/Marketing Group. The right person must have an understanding of marketing, public relations, and consumer trends and habits particularly as they relate to the performance automotive aftermarket. They must be able to produce captivating video content using new and existing video footage, graphics, visual effects, and sound.
Successful candidate will:
- Produce state of the art quality video for editorials, tutorials, and promotional purposes.
- Edit and present short and long-form video for social media.
- Edit images, alter video content, and make color corrections and enhancements.
- Edit on location if needed.
- Follow direction of Brand Manager on content and pacing of videos.
- Discuss video production at various stages of completion; use feedback to edit video and make changes as necessary. Develop innovative approaches and ideas; generate suggestions for improving work.
- Collaborate and communicate in team environment.
- Work unsupervised on predetermined assignments as required
- Help to maintain a shared calendar with current and future projects which include progress and completion of projects.
- Understand marketing, public relations, consumer trends and habits particularly as these relate to the performance automotive aftermarket.
- Determine style, technique, and medium best suited for production to obtain desired effects and conform with production requirements.
- Formulate concepts and generate creative solutions to deliver polished productions.
- Stay abreast of new technology; make recommendations for improvements. Implement production changes as approved. Troubleshoot production problems and issues.
- Apply excellent communication skills to work directly with high-level executives and clients and be extremely detail-oriented, organized, timeline focused and a creative problem-solver.
- Bachelor’s degree in Video Production preferred, but not required, and 2+ years of experience producing and editing video, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to operate modern 4K video cameras, PC, and Macintosh (OSX).
- Must have advanced experience with Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office.
- Experience using a production workflow is required.
- Experience with other visual effect suites is a plus.
- Self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with strong video and organizational skills to complete projects.
- Provide samples of work via email or provide a link to your portfolio.
- Have an outgoing personality and be able to maintain a strong professional attitude at all times.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to meet agreed upon deadlines.
- Hands-on; proactive in nature.
- Have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal).
Banks Power offers a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, identity theft protection, several Aflac plans, along with a generous 401k Match. Banks Power provides a pleasant, professional, and dynamic entrepreneurial work environment where creativity is encouraged. For immediate consideration, please include a link to any social media/forums that you have professionally managed that may highlight how you have been able to develop a large network of followers.
Certain positions with Gale Banks Engineering require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be “U.S. Persons,” as defined in these regulations. Generally, a “U.S. Person” is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Gale Banks Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gale Banks Engineering complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gale Banks Engineering expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gale Banks Engineering’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $29.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Video Producing and Editing: 2 years (Required)
- Are you proficient in the following Adobe products?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible