Coin Academy is looking for a video editor to edit our Urban podcasts. They must be able to produce captivating video content using new and existing video footage, graphics, visual effects, and sound.
Successful candidate will:
- Produce state of the art quality video for editorials, tutorials, and promotional purposes.
- Edit and present short and long-form video for social media.
- Edit images, alter video content, and make color corrections and enhancements.
- Edit on location if needed.
- Follow direction of Brand Manager on content and pacing of videos.
- Discuss video production at various stages of completion; use feedback to edit video and make changes as necessary. Develop innovative approaches and ideas; generate suggestions for improving work.
- Collaborate and communicate in team environment.
- Work unsupervised on predetermined assignments as required
- Help to maintain a shared calendar with current and future projects which include progress and completion of projects.
- Understand marketing, public relations, consumer trends and habits particularly as these relate to the performance automotive aftermarket.
- Determine style, technique, and medium best suited for production to obtain desired effects and conform with production requirements.
- Formulate concepts and generate creative solutions to deliver polished productions.
- Stay abreast of new technology; make recommendations for improvements. Implement production changes as approved. Troubleshoot production problems and issues.
- Apply excellent communication skills to work directly with high-level executives and clients and be extremely detail-oriented, organized, timeline focused and a creative problem-solver.
- Must be able to create motion graphics in video
- Must be able to operate modern 4K video cameras, PC, and Macintosh (OSX).
- Must have advanced experience with Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office.
- Experience using a production workflow is required.
- Experience with other visual effect suites is a plus.
- Self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with strong video and organizational skills to complete projects.
- Provide samples of work via email or provide a link to your portfolio.
- Have an outgoing personality and be able to maintain a strong professional attitude at all times.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to meet agreed upon deadlines.
- Hands-on; proactive in nature.
- Have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal).
Coin Academy is a multimedia compound that produces podcasts, training seminars, and other visual medias for in house and external clients. Coin Academy is a platform for delivering the best in TV and audio content.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $23.00 per hour
- motion graphic designer: 2 years (Required)
- Video Editing: 2 years (Required)
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail