Video Editing Intern – Hunny – Northridge, CA
Location: Northridge, CA
We are looking for a passionate beauty video editor to join our post production team! If you love video editing and watching beauty videos you’d be a perfect fit for this position. We’re a growing beauty page on Instagram hoping to expand to YouTube. We’re currently a post product team of 2 people and need some help getting videos out in a timely manner.
As a video editor at Hunny, you will edit our IGTV, Instagram, and/or YouTube beauty videos – with total creative freedom. You may also work collaboratively alongside our existing post production team to create stunning makeup tutorials that will for sure catch any viewer’s eye.
- Ability to manage self-manage and organize workloads around tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Clearly able to communicate artistic vision with peers
- Must have your own computer for video editing (preferably mac)
- Must have Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects (Illustrator and Photoshop are a plus)
- Experience working with and meeting long and tight deadlines
- Experience working on an editing team a plus
- Experience with video editing (beauty video editing experience a plus)
- Experience using After effects projects within Premiere a plus
- Experience with Frame.io a plus
- Experience with Slack a plus
- Experience with Asana a plus
This position is unpaid but the experience is real! We will gladly take in those who’d like to sharpen their video editing skills and gain experience working with a real (although unofficial) post production team. We have some background in film so you may be able to pick up a few things – or even give us a few tips.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $0.00 /year
- English (Required)
- Do you have access to a computer (preferably Mac) that has and runs Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects?
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required