Vice President of Product Support – Cast & Crew – Burbank, CA
Company: Cast & Crew
Location: Burbank, CA
Cast & Crew
The Vice President of Product Support will manage and lead a growing team of support analysts with the goal of providing superior client service to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
This is a new position focusing on key elements of strategic and operational plans across the Product Support departments, which includes refining and streamlining processes, systems or products and implementing a proactive approach to enhancing the client experience. The VP of Product Support oversees the strategic management of the business relationship, functions as a client relationship leader and business planning partner to exceed client expectations.
This is an opportunity to be an instrumental leader in a customer-centric team that exemplifies a culture of teamwork and excellence for our clients.
- Formulates and implements strategic plans that guide the direction of the Product Support groups
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s client support vision and overall direction
- Delegates project efforts to the Support team by assigning initiatives and action items
- Implements and directs processes, systems, and technology to ensure successful long-term major client relationships
- Determines skills and knowledge gaps within team and directs employee development efforts
- Serves with other leaders to facilitate relationships among the members of various departments in order to achieve the company’s goals and objectives, while developing and implementing plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization
- Proposes solutions to inefficiencies and develops & implements an overall Optimization of Product support across all support departments
- Maintains awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards
- Demonstrates enthusiastic support of corporate mission, core values, and long-term objectives
- Analyzes department budget and utilizes financial metrics to identify trends, opportunities, performance manage the teams and actionable items.
- Responsible for escalated client concerns by providing detailed analysis and feedback
- Creates credibility and strong, lasting relationships with key clients
- Manages, delegates, and inspects client issues with department leadership
- Maintains an expert level understanding of all internal and external client facing software and systems
- Be a thought leader for the organization in an evolving entertainment and digital content consumption landscape. This requires a strong pulse on relevant trends, consumer insights, and technologies that impact our industry.
- Build and lead a support team (24×7) and define processes for tracking and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction, including creating internal playbooks on onboarding and training support staff
- Develop escalation workflows and drive customers to the knowledge base for self-service, identifying common issues and handling complex customer situations
- Ensure that all cases, resolution times are tracked and reported to stakeholders
- Collaborate across support, engineering, product, and support teams to remove blockers, address inefficiencies, and ensure timely resolution of escalated issues
- Own support documentation process and customer escalations, cross-collaborating to formulate creative solutions for incoming and potential future issues
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience in product support, customer success or client services at SaaS companies.
- A minimum of 5+ years of strategic management experience, leading large teams successfully
- Superb critical thinking, analytical and troubleshooting
- Enthusiasm for helping customers solve problems in real-time
- Ability to work independently
- Excels in an entrepreneurial environment that embraces new product and strategies
- Experience using Salesforce (preferred)
Special Working Conditions
- Sedentary: involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Occasionally may involve exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, or pull.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier – think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $200,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Management: 5 years (Required)
- Client Service: 10 years (Required)
- Salesforce: 3 years (Preferred)
- Burbank, CA 91504 (Required)
- Please detail your top 1-2 strengths or accomplishments you feel are relevant for this position.
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Only full-time employees eligible