WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling.
WarnerMedia’s new streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more. HBO Max will also be home to key third-party library acquisitions, such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more than 50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis, Ellen DeGeneres, and other visionaries.
Temporary Administrative Assistant International Programming – HBO Max
They will be responsible for maintaining the flow of information between development and other departments within the division as well as WarnerMedia Networks.
- They will also coordinate, schedule a high volume of meetings on a regular basis, both within the company and the entertainment industry.
Manage executive’s high volume with tasks including international television research, script analysis, organizing schedules, submissions, bookings, and contracts.
Maintain internal tracking grids for pitches, specs, competitive material and development.
Manage timelines for delivery of materials on pilot story areas, outlines, scripts and pilots in production.
Track script schedules and post-production schedules for current shows to ensure drafts, cuts, and notes are being delivered on time.
Track WM international offices submissions.
2+ years of desk/administrative assistant experience within the entertainment industry; preferably programming and international.
- Agency experience is a plus but not required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task; must be able to constantly and consistently prioritize workload of both executives and oneself simultaneously.
- The person in this position will also need to handle many sensitive documents and must be trusted with confidentiality.
- They must be able to handle themselves professionally as they will have direct interaction with many other executives within the company as well as writers, producers, talent and other executives within the industry.
- This individual must also have a solid understanding of the entertainment industry specifically as it relates to the creative side of the business, and the international landscape.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision and handle typical entertainment assistant responsibilities along with other projects and duties at executive’s discretion/direction.
- This person must be exceedingly well-organized and flexible.
- The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Additional language preferred
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.