Studio Assistant – Studio C – Los Angeles, CA
Studio C job in Los Angeles, CA
Ntropic, an independent post-production studio with locations across the country, is seeking a Studio Assistant for its Los Angeles office.The ideal candidate is knowledgeable, highly motivated, resourceful, flexible and curious, with an interest in the post-production/VFX industry. Someone who has an ability to solve problems, think creatively, and react to an ever-shifting time-table.
- Experience in post-production, namely industry-based systems – Flame, Nuke, Maya, Cinema 4D, Avid, Premier, etc.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, QuickTime Pro
- Technical proficiency and familiarity with basic system admin tools and processes
- Installation of software on Mac and PC
- Know file formats and compression methods and practices
- Knowledge of roto and clean up a plus
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...