StreetView Driver – Adecco Intern – Woodland Hills, CA
Company: Adecco Intern
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
- Associate must enjoy driving, with flexibility in schedule
- Driver will work M-F; 8-10 hours a day/ 40 per week as the weather permits (drivers will be unable to work if the weather is bad); ABSOLUTELY NO OVERTIME
- Must live in mapping area (30-minute commute) and possesses knowledge of local roads and traffic trends-VERY IMPORTANT
- Available for a minimum of 3 months
- Dependable & Reliable
- Drivers are responsible for ensuring the car is operational on a daily basis
- Will be responsible for parking and securing Google-assigned car at the end of each day
- Will be responsible for routine car maintenance – i.e. oil change, tire rotation, etc.
- Will be responsible for sending data disks to Google, through FedEx. Instructions to be provided during Google training.
- Ability to clear a DMV check , in addition to required account background checks
- Ability to pass a 5 Panel Drug Screen or Oral Fluid Drug Screen
- General car knowledge
- Familiar with Google Maps
- Must know how to use a smart phone
- Can understand basic computer skills – write legible emails
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Self-motivated and detailed oriented
- Experience with commercial driving is a huge plus
Job Title: Street View Operator
Location: San Fernando, Ca
Pay Rate: $15.00/hr
Project Length: 3 months
Street View/City Block Driver Position Summary
Street View/City Block is a research project created for the purpose of imaging public streets and areas. The vehicle(s) are equipped with commercial grade digital still and video cameras and an array of eye-safe lasers. These sensors rapidly image the area surrounding the vehicle and store those images on computers inside the vehicle. The imagery the vehicle produces is equivalent to a series of high-resolution pictures. The vehicle is built to comply with road-safe laws and does not pose any special risk to others on the road.
Associates are given the task of driving public streets and areas, specifically targeting commercial districts and historical sites. They’re asked to thoroughly map a given area including all public streets, highways, and off and on ramps. At times this will require specific areas to be driven multiple times due to poor weather and/or lighting conditions. Associates must enjoy driving and be available for a minimum of 3 months. This is a research project created for the purpose of imaging public streets and areas. The vehicles are equipped with commercial grade digital still cameras and an array of eye-safe lasers. The vehicle is built to comply with road safe laws and does not pose any special risk to others on the road.
1 driver required, per car/market