Sr. Motion Graphics Designer – CBS – Burbank, CA
Address: Burbank, CA
We are looking for a Senior Designer who is familiar with the world of broadcast design as well as the newest trends in digital design. She/he should be ready to bring their own design style to the table reflecting Entertainment Tonight’s brand philosophy.
- Manage the overall design aesthetic for ET Digital’s Live and Online video content.
- Brainstorm, research, and pitch new design & content ideas that will keep the Entertainment Tonight brand relevant and innovative.
- Present creative work with a strong ability to communicate your creative process, ideas, and connection to briefs.
- Collaborate with teams to ensure that creatives follow branding guidelines and to improve brand quality and consistency.
- Keep up to date on competitors, industry trends, and design trends.
- Work occasional nights and weekends as needed for special event coverage.
- Create thoughtful and considered graphics for our video departments under news-driven deadlines.
- Collaborate with ET Digital producers on designing the look and feel for new series and event coverage.
- Provide design knowledge and assistance to editors and producers.
What you bring to the team:
You have –
- 6+ years graphic design, motion graphics design and video editing experience for broadcast shows or online publications.
- You must know Cinema 4D, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, and Premiere.
- An unironic love of pop culture.
- A curiosity for insights, and need for constant improvement and adjustment in crafting better content.
- A competitive nature that thrives in an environment that requires both speed and accuracy.
- Openness to receiving feedback and design criticism.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize duties based on breaking news or online trends.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled