Senior Secretary – Warner Bros. Entertainment Group – Burbank, CA
Company: Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Location: Burbank, CA
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.’ slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Warner Bros. Theatrical Enterprises LLC seeks a Senior Secretary for the Creative Development department. Position provides administrative & clerical support two Production Executives.
- Arranges executive calendar or schedules meetings, independently or as directed.
- Coordinates international & domestic travel & hotel accommodations.
- Compiles writer, director & actor lists for projects at supervisor’s discretion.
- Greets clients, talent, creative staff & executives.
- Maintains phone sheet, script log.
- Tracks relevant information (submissions, competitive projects, etc.).
- Prepares expense reports.
- As needed, replaces senior executive assistants while they are away from their desk
- Responds to inquiries, orders supplies and handles specific assignments.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
- High School diploma required.
- College Degree preferred.
- Previous secretarial experience required.
- Previous experience in motion picture creative development at a studio or agency required.
- Typing at 60 wpm and proficiency with Word required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, MAC and In Entertainment.
- Proficiency in Fastnotes preferred.
- Must have knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage, report & letter formats.
- Strong interest in scripts and general film knowledge preferred.
- Familiarity with agents/agencies, producers and film community in general preferred.
- Working knowledge of Feature Writers and Directors strongly desired.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
- Must have ability to maintain composure and efficiency while working with heavy phones and constant interruptions.
- Must have ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work effectively.
- Must have ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be flexible, personable and able to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Must be able to work some overtime as needed.