Senior Producer, Bookings – CBS – Burbank, CA
Address: Burbank, CA
Senior Producer, Bookings
CBS BUSINESS UNIT: CBS Interactive
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Staff
JOB LOCATION: Burbank, CA
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on  The Muse,  Instagram and  YouTube for an inside look into ‘Life At CBSi’ through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
We are the 24/7 digital arm of the long-running, Emmy Award-winning syndicated TV series Entertainment Tonight. ETonline has been the No. 1 producer of entertainment news video online for more than 2 years straight, according to comScore, and is a top two entertainment news network.
We are looking for a super-connected producer to revamp our interview and booking process at ET Digital. The ideal candidate will have their pulse on young Hollywood, specifically influencers, and be able to book celebrities across platforms including TV, movies, beauty, fashion and social media.
- Booking relevant guests for ET, both Digital for regular sit-downs, Skype calls, experts, live events and more
- Implementing a consistent booking process and system across ET Digital
- Tracking the performance of interviews and bookings, and working with our Business Intelligence team to determine key metrics for success
- Approving pitches from producers and deciding if a booking is live, produced, straight-to-camera, etc.
- Ensuring the best talent is assigned to our shoots and coordinating creative requests
- Working with our Studio team to coordinate studio bookings, remote shoots and other crew requests.
- Conducting regular pitch meetings with producers
- Coordinating digital needs on broadcast shoots
- Increasing the amount of interviews ET Digital conducts on a daily basis
- Driving awareness for the brand and ET Live through bookings
- Supporting a slate of booking-driven franchise series
- Improving communication and building a stronger relationship with our broadcast team
What you bring to the team:
You have –
- At least 8 years of producing experience at a major entertainment news outlet, either digital or broadcast
- Strong connections and relationships with reps and other industry insiders
- Experience field producing and conducting interviews
- Extreme – maybe obsessive? – love of pop culture and entertainment news
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing requests based on the current news cycle.
You might also have –
- An undeniable appetite and enthusiasm for working in an environment that can be different every day—and an unmistakable sense of urgency and ambition.
- A keen awareness of a digital media landscape that is constantly evolving and adapting as business needs change and audiences shift their attention and how that will affect our brand.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled