Scheduling Coordinator – U.S. Legal Support – Sherman Oaks, CA
Company: U.S. Legal Support
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
U.S. Legal Support
Job Description Summary
Schedule and confirm calendar assignments for depositions, mediations, arbitrations and trials. Assist clients in person, via e-mail, and over the phone. Provide assistance to other departments when needed.
- Enter settings in the calendar system, send confirmations and assign resources for coverage.
- Secure locations for clients to host depositions.
- Confirm calendar details with clients and resources.
- Coordinate with our nation network of offices to ensure flawless execution.
- Process transcript requests.
- Schedules appointments and enters appointment date and time into computerized scheduler or appointment book.
- Responsible for confirmations and verification of calendar on a daily basis. Resource for coordination of calendar updates, new settings, continuations, or cancellations.
- Assists case managers with coordinating production workflow including but not limited to procuring venues, exhibit handling, and various other client needs.
- Distribute daily calendar to Assigner or Operations Manager.
- Telephones or writes clients to confirm appointments.
- Greets and directs clients, salespeople, reporters, and visitors.
- Places job orders for court reporters for offsite services and transcript orders.
- Answers telephone and either responds to inquiry, directs caller to appropriate personnel, or schedules depositions and other related services.
- In some locations, may be responsible for final confirmation and assignment of reporters and videographer for assignment.
- Be a courteous and energetic team member.
- Experience and proficiency operating in ReporterBase 8 (RB) preferred.
- Administrative or customer service experience preferred.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven office environment.
- Knowledge of MS Office (i.e. Word, Outlook, Access, Excel) required.
- Ability to be highly effective working independently.
- Ability to coordinate with all members of the team, including members of other departments.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and continuously reprioritize as necessary.
- Hard working, well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to handle high volumes of email and phone traffic.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off