Receptionist – Stoopid Buddy Stoodios – Burbank, CA
Company: Stoopid Buddy Stoodios
Location: Burbank, CA
Stoopid Buddy Stoodios
Who We Are:
Stoopid Buddy Stoodios is a full-service production company that specializes in producing and developing stop-motion, CG and 2D animated content for TV, film and the internet. Our work is our passion. Come play with us.
We are looking for a bright, engaging, motivated full-service Receptionist to join our team of buddies. The ideal candidate will be the general presence at the front of the building and greet and assist guests, vendors and employees with a high level of customer service and enthusiasm, and demonstrate an engaging demeanor. This person will be proactive and a self-starter and work comfortably with people, have a working knowledge of the stoodio, be proficient using MS Office Suite, Google calendar and documents. This position will report to the CFO.
- Acts as stoodio concierge and welcomes all visitors and buddies, by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries to the correct contact.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls, routing calls promptly and correctly to the proper Buddy or voicemail, and politely and accurately take messages when necessary.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Create and manage both digital and hard copy SOPs and filing systems, as related to receptionist duties and as needed.
- Handle physical set up in conference rooms for meetings and office events in common areas. Maintains a clean office space including stocking, cleaning and organizing reception and surrounding area.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring online log and issuing employee security badges to new/returning hires, in addition to collecting badges from exiting buddies.
- Distributes and reviews new hire paperwork before handing off to People & Culture
- Partners with People & Culture to research, plan, coordinate and facilitate culture events
- Work with People & Culture to assign employee and guests parking
- Sorts, processes and distributes incoming/outgoing mail, including FedEx and UPS.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support as needed.
- Places orders and checks inventory for all office supplies
- Responsible for creative administrative duties such as writing and sending out emails and weekly newsletters
- Partners with People & Culture to provide new hires/rehires paperwork, key cards, and take company photo. Maintain buddy photo wall with current photos and titles
- Creates weekly and monthly reports to send to the Owners
- Works with assistants and social media coordinator to communicate events for Stoodio
- Researches, reserves and coordinates food trucks
- Sends off designs for project patches and shirts for proofs, quotes and final orders
- Manages all inquiries through [email protected]
- Provides support for keycard/building access to IT – assigning temp & intern keycards
- Processes tour and media requests
- Oversees and manages “Buddy Bucks” program
- Maintain inventory, order supplies, coordinate transactions, ensure that Buddy Bucks are distributed to appropriate parties at appropriate times (once a month in all paychecks etc.)
- Assists coordinators/managers with various tasks as needed/provide general studio support
Stoopid Buddy Stoodios is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law or SBS policy. SBS will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for hiring* ordinance. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities.