Warner Bros. Theatrical Enterprises LLC seeks a Publicity Coordinator for the Domestic Publicity department. Position provides administrative & clerical support to Director(s) in Global Publicity.
- Answers heavy phones – screens and handles non-priority calls, logs & places calls.
- Greets clients, talent, creative staff & executives and acts as talent liaison at special events.
- Types & photocopies correspondence, reports, labels, and contracts for supervisor’s review & signature.
- Creates & maintains various schedules, team & department reports, department files, records, indexes, logs & matrixes.
- Check-in press at screenings/special events. Compiles attendance lists & reactions to circulate to filmmakers & talent.
- Distributes requests from press outlets to proper publicist on the team.
- Works special events – premieres, press junkets, screenings, etc.
- Provides back-up support to team executives as needed.
What do we require from you?
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required.
- Previous administrative experience required.
- Previous publicity or promotions experience required.
- Previous entertainment/studio experience required.
- Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime during the week and on weekends, when necessary.