Digital marketing and production agency seeking an energetic “Production Manager”. No remote work, this is a full-time, in-house position. Must be available to work 10-12 hours on Shoot days. There will be some travel and weekends required.
This position is best suited for an “early bird”, someone who can arrive to set on-time and is ready to roll-up their sleeves and get to work. This is a fast-paced job with lots of moving, lifting and driving involved.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of recent and relevant work experience.
- Experience working in a Mac only environment.
- MUST know MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- MUST know Google Docs, Google Calendar, Dropbox.
- Incredibly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prep and wrap shoots for Long Form and Short Form commercials.
- Generate and actualize Production Budgets, including Petty Cash.
- Build schedules and manage multiple Production calendars.
- Prepare Client Pre-Pro Books, location/wardrobe one-sheets, maps and parking grids.
- Manage Crew database; vetting and interviewing Freelance candidates.
- Heavy travel coordination for celebs, clients and crew.
- Responsible for Crew holds, bookings and securing releases.
- Process Production payroll via CAPS online platform.
- Manage Location database; scouting and negotiating vendor rates.
- Pull city permits and generate certificates of insurance.
- Purchase Production supplies and manage storage pickups/returns.
- Establish workflow policies with freelance production staff that enhance efficiency without compromising production quality or speediness.
- Assist with Casting as needed, act as backup for Testimonial management.
- Send an email: describe yourself and why you are a good fit for this position.
- Attach your Resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dropbox: 3 years (Preferred)
- Production Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Google Sheets and Calendars: 3 years (Preferred)
- Work, Excel, PowerPoint: 3 years (Preferred)