The #1 Job Site for People Working in Production
Mighty Media Studios
A successful Eastside video production company is looking for a great front-to-back video producer who understands the digital and social media landscape, and wants to join a creative and winning team.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
– Producing weekly show for YouTube and social
– Identifying and sourcing potential stories and pre-made content
– Collaborate w/ social media and marketing teams on segment planning and scripting
– Producing live-action shoot on a regular basis
– Creating effective and efficient production and post-production workflows
– Maintaining production schedules and interfacing with clients, talent and crew
– Directing show
– Editing live action and sourced material into formatted show each week, as needed
– Managing the production team’s video archives
The ideal candidate will have:
– At least 5 years of experience working in video, film or multimedia production
– At least 3 years of experience producing video packages for TV/Web. REEL REQUIRED and please specify role(s).
– Working knowledge of Adobe CC, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop, or equivalent NLE system
– Professional editing experience a plus
– Writing experience a plus
– Shooting experience a plus
– Willingness to work different schedules including occasional weekends as needed
– Contribute to a fun working environment
– Should be comfortable with intense nature of production
– Strong references required
– Salary commensurate with experience
– Medical / Vision / Dental plan
– 401(k) savings opportunity
– Paid Vacation and Holidays
Friendly and fun office environment. Position available immediately. All applicants MUST submit a cover letter outlining qualifications and job experience as well as a resume in order to be considered for this position. We will be in touch with all qualified applicants. Employer will perform a background check.
*If you require reasonable accommodation in interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please note that in your application.
Job Type: Full-time [Read more]
To apply for this job please click here.
You may be intersested in these...