Post Production Coordinator – Motor Trend Group – El Segundo, CA
Motor Trend Group job in El Segundo, CA
Motor Trend Group
This position works out of our El Segundo office, and is responsible for assisting Post Production Producers in all aspects of post production for MotorTrend Group – Original Programming content as well as other company video outlets (web, broadcast, etc). Essential duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assisting Post Producers with scheduling sound mixing, editing and other post production processes.
- Delivering and receiving assets needed for editing, color correction and sound mixing.
- Quality control of all Original Programming content.
- Support with any media asset management needs, including organizing media files and metadata tagging.
- Delivering raw and finished content to clients and editors.
- Schedule and Maintain a regular archiving workflow of footage & projects.
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...