Nightview Studios is a full-service production, photography, film and event rental studio located in the heart of North Hollywood. Home to the industry’s top creative professionals and productions.
Our philosophy is to offer the best customer service to our clients and crew so they can focus on their product. We take pride in the environment around us and aspire to be a part of our clients’ success by handling any details requested.
The Studio In-House Sales Person works with the President to ensure the success of Nightview’s sales and profitability of the Studio. He/She facilitates sales by reaching out to potential photographers, film makers, production companies, offering all of our services as well as giving tours of the studio facilities. The Studio Sales Person will need to create long term client relationships in order to ensure the future success of Nightview Studios. That means he/she needs to create an exceptional client experience from the time clients walk in, to the time they leave.
- Research potential Photographers, Film Makers, Production Companies, Talent Agencies, Location Scouts that have a need for Studio rental space
- Make calls, emails and use Social Media to scout leads
- Create opportunities and close deals to book the Studio spaces 7 days a week
- Manage front desk and follow opening and closing procedures of the studio
- Develop deep, ongoing relationships with magazine editors, producers, photographers, photo assistants, directors, photo agents, agency producers, art buyers, and publicists
- Actively and effectively seek out new business by conducting sales calls, giving studio tours, presentations and attending local industry events.
- Work with studio contact management Software and Quickbooks
- Hit monthly sales goal targets
- Set up client accounts to establish a seamless billing process and keep all information up to date and valid..
- Manage the studio team to ensure that both new accounts and existing clients have successful experiences in order to maintain relationships
- Monitor studio perishable purchases and inventory (Drinks, Snacks, Champagne) as well as studio equipment
- Be at the studio outside working hours
- Minimum 1 years of studio or on-set production experience
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- High-level attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with ability to work well with others
- Proficiency of sales/negotiation/closing process
- Solid understanding of legal contract language
- Ability to solve problems on the spot and to know when to ask for help
- Skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Databases, Quickbooks)
Hours: Non Shoot Day 9 am to 6 pm M-F
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 per year
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- On Call
We have installed hand sanatizing stations, provided masks for guests, and posted signage all around the space for precaution.
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- North Hollywood, CA 91601 (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible