Photographer – NKASIOBI – Woodland Hills, CA
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
NKASIOBI is a newly formed multi-branded fashion e-commerce start-up that’s seeking a photographer/videographer that’s available to collaborate on a fashion editorial to produce content for social media and our website.
This is non-paid collaboration so we’re seeking someone who is looking to add to their portfolio or is in school studying photographer and video editing. Looking to bring someone who is available for this Saturday, March 14, 2020, to participate in this exciting project!
If you are comfortable with the terms, available on March 14, 2020, and have some experience in photography and video editing, then please apply!
*PLEASE SUMBIT A LINK OF YOUR WORK FOR CONSIDERATION*
- Demonstrated record of producing agency-quality, published visual content via an online portfolio.
- BA in Photographer and/or media or experience in create visual content.
- Able to meet deadlines and effectively communicate with the team.
- Advanced experience using the Adobe Creative Suite products with emphasis on Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Lightroom, and Photoshop.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a record of collaboration and teamwork.
Job Types: Temporary, Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Woodland Hills, CA (Required)
- On the road
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday