Photographer and Videographer – 1500orNOTHIN / VOLUME VENTURES – Los Angeles, CA
Company: 1500orNOTHIN / VOLUME VENTURES
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1500orNOTHIN / VOLUME VENTURES
1500 or Nothin’ is an American musical ensemble composed of record producers, songwriters, musicians and music videographers, formed in 2006, in Los Angeles, California. With headquarters located in Inglewood, California, 1500 or Nothin’ is composed of three internal divisions: 1500 Or Nothin’ Music, 1500 Or Nothin’ Video, and 1500 Or Nothin’ Ancillary. In 2006, 1500 or Nothin’ began to create “a variety of music genres including Hip-Hop Rap, Rhythm & Blues, Alternative Rock, Urban and New Adult Contemporary. The collective 1500 or Nothin’ has connected their name to the 1500 Sound Academy, creating a space as the premium house for creative learning. 1500 Sound Academy features an array of talent floating in the doors from actors, musicians, entertainers, producers, filmmakers, CEO’s, etc—coming in to get an idea of how we are shaping the future, as well as creating a unique impact with our students & customers. As a start-up, we are always on the search for highly motivated interns with a can-do attitude. Individuals who have exceptional production skills, with a passion for art, photography, video and of course MUSIC are the ideal candidates. You will work directly with the creative director and our production team / marketing team on photography, video, branding, and social media projects. This will be a learning-based experience, working on real client projects.
learn more here
- Lead the creation of innovative content from ideation to final asset delivery
- Work closely with our Creative Director to develop creative direction for volumes / 1500 requests
- Lead location and tech-scouts for all shoots.
- Work with Assistants / Team to ensure all locations, models, props and equipment are arranged.
- Drive storytelling vision and content capture for all shoots;Identify and innovate best practices across still and motion content capture
- Organize, backup and archive all content while following brand naming conventions.
- Execute all editing, color and retouching needs across deliverables.
- Manage quality control and video edit cut-down process with Production Director and Associate Video Editor.
- Maintain & support the cleanse of production room
- 4+ years of commercial still and motion content creation experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier, etc), Keynote, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Must be immersed in pop culture, esp HIP HOP MUSIC (music, movies, tv).
- Strong passion producing and directing social content, shorts and commercials.
- Innovative thinker
- Basic to Intermediate After Effects / Graphic Design Compositing
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social media and a deep and thorough understanding and expertise on all platforms.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Experience setting up studio and on location shoots.
- Experience using drones, steady cams, audio and lighting equipment.
- Strong knowledge in how brands engage in today’s social universe.
- HUGE PLUS Experience in social and digital brand and influencer campaigns.
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail.
- Team player & can work independently
- Strong communicator and receptive to positive or negative feedback and direction.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve.
- Enthusiastic and versatile Team player with interpersonal skills.
- The Ego isn’t our amigo, leave it out the door and can focus on the bigger picture.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- event videography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Creative Agency: 1 year (Required)
- After Effects: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Premiere: 3 years (Required)
- Videographer / Cinematography: 2 years (Required)
- Videography / cinematography : 3 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Other forms
- One location
- Multiple locations
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday