Payroll Clerk – Cast & Crew – Burbank, CA
Company: Cast & Crew
Location: Burbank, CA
Cast & Crew
Payroll Clerk – Cast & Crew/Film & TV
The Payroll Clerk will be responsible to ensure that all employee personal information and time worked is entered into the system timely and accurately so that payroll can be processed.
- Responsible for setting up each payroll batch as assigned which includes but not limited to the completion of the batch cover sheets. Payrolls are submitted via paper and or other electronic means per client set up. This will prepare the payroll to be processed timely and accurately.
- Responsible to understand internal and client protocols. Client protocols are noted on payroll batch cover sheets which can vary from payroll to payroll even within client.
- Responsible for entering in and verifying all assigned timecards along with the necessary employee’s personal information into payroll software, based on internal and client protocols.
- Responsible for protecting the business and our clients by keeping information confidential and secure.
- Assists coordinators with the preparation of payrolls, which may include (but not limited to) printing and organizing new hire paperwork, updating spreadsheets, entering data into the system and perform quality control check by verifying that all data reflected on reports match the actual documents presented and flag discrepancies for coordinators’ final review.
- Prepare finalized payroll batches for scanning.
- Will be able to successfully complete any responsibility of the Payroll Clerk.
- Performing any additional tasks deemed necessary by the supervisor.
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- At least 6 months experience in payroll or data entry preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective, clear communication skills
- Positive, nurturing attitude/disposition
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of PC systems, not limited to Microsoft Office preferred
- Quick learning ability
- Ability to develop strong working relationships and to work with personnel from all levels of organization
- Self-motivated, critically-thinking, problem-solving
Special Working Conditions
- May work an alternate work schedule such as a 10 hours per day/4 days a week (only available after completion of probationary period)
- Overtime may be Required
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift