Office Manager – Source Sound, Inc. – Woodland Hills, CA
Company: Source Sound, Inc.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Source Sound, Inc.
Source Sound is a high energy post production sound company dedicated to servicing clients at the highest level. In business for over 18 years, it has established itself as one of the premier audio companies servicing the game, feature film advertising and VR/AR communities worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a self starter who has 3+ years of experience in office management, is an ace at multitasking, and who has the skills and mindset to manage, nurture and help energize our team into new levels of awesomeness. Our Office manager should reflect the same level of commitment to excellence and quality in their work as does our team of sound editors, designers and mixers.
We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate our administrative duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. Office manager duties and responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, procuring and maintaining office supplies, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator is desired. A successful Office manager should have experience with a variety of office software (email, spreadsheets, databases etc. ) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties. Broadly, our Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
We value our employees and endeavor to provide them with an inspiring work environment. This position is central in helping us achieve that goal.
As Office Manager your main responsibilities would include;
- Serving as the point person for office manager duties including: maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, shopping
- Negotiating/renegotiating agreements with suppliers
- Organization of culture building activities such as; events, seminars and company breakfasts as well as kick-offs, parties, after work events, and conferences
- Organization of office operations and procedures
- Scheduling of meetings and appointments
- Assisting in new hire onboarding & set-up
- Assisting in Employee / Independent Contractor off-boarding and documentation
- Providing general support to visitors
- Billing related activities
- Maintaining supply inventories / purchasing office supplies and other office related material
- Maintaining the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Miscellaneous tasks related to general office support and owner needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 environment
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Natural attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Bilingual in Spanish
- IT or HR related experience
- Marketing or advertising experience
- Audio / Video post-production experience or interest
This is a full-time position based in our Woodland Hills office, reporting directly to the owners.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- office management: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- California Driver’s License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday