Motion Graphic Designer – Liberman Broadcasting – Burbank, CA
Company: Liberman Broadcasting
Location: Burbank, CA
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States, which owns TV and radio stations operating in top Hispanic markets throughout the country; parent company of the Estrella TV Network, one of the fastest growing television networks in the U.S. We are currently looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
- Create visual concepts to meet client’s content and image requirements, while fitting within our company’s image.
- Creating good quality Motion Graphics in a short timely matter.
- For each project, generate several creative ideas to present to the art director for critique.
- Design material for various formats such as TV broadcasting, print and web.
- Creation of online banners, including typography, visual concept, logo and icon design.
- Expert in After Effects, Photoshop, Cinema 4d, and Illustrator in Mac-based systems
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- 3D Modeling & Animation Background
- Broadcast design experience
- Degree in Graphic Design required
- Training in motion graphics
- Ability handle several projects simultaneously
- Ability to learn quickly and follow instruction
- Understand and can incorporate branding into all aspects of animation & design
- Experience in logo development.
- Possesses talent in designing large format print work, such as: Billboards.
- Can work independently and make quick artistic decisions whenever necessary.
- Must be able to work occasional late nights during busy seasons.
- Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA. [no relocations]
- Must be willing to work long hours, holidays and weekends on short notice.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must possess valid CA Driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.