Intern – Production Resource Group Llc – San Fernando, CA
Company: Production Resource Group Llc
Location: San Fernando, CA
Production Resource Group Llc
PRG currently offers internships in: Scenic Technology, Broadway Project Management, Lighting, Asset Management, Audio, Video, Accounting, CAD Drafting, Graphic Design, Project Coordination/Management, Special Projects, Staffing, HR, and Operations.
Each PRG intern will:
- Get hands-on experience in the technical aspects and business aspects of our business.
- Shadow PRG staff and perform actual work in every area of your discipline.
- Learn how our operations managers and supervisors manage the workflow, receive an in-depth understanding of each worker’s responsibilities.
- Work at show site where PRG has installations such as live television, trade shows, corporate events and film productions.
We are looking for applicants who are either:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or higher level degree program in theatre or entertainment
- Technology specializing in any of our disciplines or a complementary field or
- Have received an appropriate degree within the past two years or
- Have appropriate background in the entertainment technology industry
- May perform other incidental tasks, as needed.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the country the internship is located.
- For internships in the US, students must pass a drug test prior to employment.
EEO and Disclosure:
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PRG is a drug-free work environment, pre-employment testing will be required.
Production Resource Group LLC participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
PRG cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. PRG does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. PRG will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. PRG will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to an in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.