The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Friday, November 15th, 2019
Company: Pasadena Media
Location: Pasadena, CA
Who we are:
We are a full service, video production company currently shooting numerous TV shows. Our Pasadena Media News Division is dedicated to bringing local, national, sports, and entertainment news to the area.
What we are offering:
Pasadena Media is looking for interns/volunteers who are eager to join our Pasadena Media News team. We are interested in individuals with experience in television production, news writing, shooting, editing, graphic design, motion graphics, and social media distribution. Our program is designed to produce a high-end news show, like what you see on Cable TV (CNN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS) but this show is optimized for mobile platforms like Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
– Assisting news production shoots in our TV Studio
– Researching and writing entertainment, sports, local, and national news
– Gathering assets to enhance new segments with images and videos
– Delivering the news on camera/hosting
– Properly source and attribute original sources of assets
– Schedule segments for distribution on multiple mobile platforms
– Working on all aspects of post-production of segments including editing and after effects
– Create motion graphics and graphic design such as lower thirds and 2-3 boxes
– Assisting in all aspects of social media to promote our news shows
We will train as necessary. If you see yourself as a candidate, send us an email describing why we should consider you.
We’re looking for team players with a great attitude and courteous personality. The ideal candidate will be a current student, recent graduate, or someone with one to two years of previous experience.
MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORTATION.
Must bring your own computer and external hard drive to work every day. (Preferably an Apple Computer but not required).
Must be dedicated.
Must be eager to learn.
Photoshop/Picture editing skills preferable but not required.
Video Production Skills (Final Cut Pro experience a HUGE plus).
Video Editing Skills necessary- 2 years or more.
Must be available from 10am-6pm, Minimum 3 days a week, half days can be arranged to accommodate school schedules.
Availability to assist day of TV shoots and with editing post production.
1-2 Month Internship.
College level experience or equivalent.
This is a non-paid internship/ volunteer position. Course credit is also available.
To be considered:
– In subject line put: Pasadena Media Production Internship/ Volunteer.
– A paragraph of your goals and related experience.
– Work availability.
– Job Resume
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Job Types: Part-time, Internship/ Volunteer
Overtime often available:
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Apply to Intern for Pasadena Media News Team