Film Department Coordinator – New York Film Academy – (Burbank, CA Location)
New York Film Academy job in Burbank, CA
New York Film Academy
Department Coordinators assist Department Chairs in organizing and maintaining the operational functions of the department, and to serve as a resource for students, faculty and staff in the department’s overall function. We are looking for an organized team leader to join the NYFA Team! As a
The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The day-to-day duties required of this position may vary and be shared with other personnel.
- Oversee the course syllabi for each program, leading faculty in core groups to develop course objectives, assessments and lesson plans which reflect programmatic goals.
- Organize the logistics of student productions, production workshops, screenings and other departmental events, under the supervision of the department chair.
- Compile, manage & archive course syllabi and other departmental documents.
- Liaise between faculty and administration, reporting departmental progress, issues and concerns to administration.
- Collect and process documentation from students to facilitate the manner in which they produce their projects.
- Prepare departmental documents and reports and oversee the departmental records in order to comply with state & accreditation regulations.
- Guide new students in walking tours of the campus, during the Orientation/Registration week.
- Schedule & organize faculty meetings and record meeting notes.
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...