Feature Production Intern, DreamWorks, Fall 2019 – NBCUniversal – Glendale, CA
Location: Glendale, CA
Now accepting resumes for the Fall Internship Program (part-time, 16-24 hours per week, paid) with start date in September.
DreamWorks Animation seeks Production Interns for the studio in Glendale, CA. Interns will be assigned to a feature film and gain insight into production office staff responsibilities. Specific exposure will depend on department, but can range from front-end development/story to back-end lighting and effects.
- Pursuing an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at a College/University (or equivalent)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to commit 12 weeks to the internship and work onsite in Glendale, CA
- Ability to work part time (16-24 hours/week) from September 16, 2019 – December 6. 2019
- Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Film/Cinema, Communications, Media Studies or related majors preferred.
- Candidates should be well organized, highly self-motivated individuals who function well in fast-paced, frenetic production based environments.
- Those applying must be confident and proactive with excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal) and feel comfortable interacting with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of office management software (Excel, Word, Gmail, etc.) is necessary. We are not able to sponsor international students in production internships.
Film Features Animation
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
Visit www.dreamworksanimation.com to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.