Entertainment Marketing Agency seeks full time Executive Assistant/Office Manager to President
In-office position, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
- College Degree
- Excellent written skills; attention to detail and strong follow-though a must.
- Ability to multi-task; juggle numerous responsibilities and assess priorities with ease.
- Strong professional demeanor; liaison between company, clients and studios.
- Team player! Must lend a hand when necessary.
- Right hand to President; responsible for all emails, correspondence, calendar, travel arrangements, etc.
- Oversee and run agency day to day operations. General office duties (handle phones, correspond with clients; create employee monthly calendar, etc.)
- Handle clearance contracts from networks and marketing teams when necessary.
- Handle client event participation for entertainment studios and/or productions.
- Track payment collection on outstanding invoices.
- Oversee petty cash.
- Generate quarterly, monthly, yearly financial reports for clients; client contracts renewal. Strong analytical ability required.
- Generate PowerPoint/Google presentations for clients and potential clients.
- Support agency Film and Television managers when necessary.
- Review all promotional and sponsorship contracts.
- Some lifting/packing/carrying of client products.
- Maintain website on WordPress (training available).
- Social Media – posting on various platforms.
Applications without a resume and cover letter will not be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
To keep our team members as safe as possible, we are providing masks, hand sanitizer, plastic partitions, no-touch temperature checks, and adhere strictly to all social distancing requirements.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction