Executive Assistant – Constantin Film Development, Inc. – Los Angeles, CA
Company: Constantin Film Development, Inc.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Constantin Film Development, Inc.
Executive Assistant – Constantin Film/LA
Our company is seeking to hire an Executive Assistant to complete administrative and secretarial tasks, supporting the co-president and executive team in order to increase overall efficiency and productivity. The candidate we select will be expected to run both personal and business errands. Our fast-paced environment requires a quick learner who can multitask and patiently interact with many personalities. The employee will be expected to assist the company’s Co-President with day-to-day workflow including but not limited to support with a high-profile television show currently in production and several feature film projects poised to go this year. This is a very busy desk and an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in scripted development and/or producing for Film and TV. The desk also acts as a point person for the delivery of marketing assets between several of our high-profile collaborators.
General job duties:
- Cover phones, schedule calendars and handle all admin support for two senior execs
- Provide reading support of incoming submissions: books, scripts, articles, samples
- Help organize and gather script notes
- Attend screenings for executive when the executive is unavailable and give a report
- Create, maintain, check availability, and distribute writer, director, cast and crew lists
- Manage phone log, answer phones, and roll calls
- Update and maintain contacts
- Maintain incoming available submissions log, outgoing submissions log, incoming samples log, and other databases
- Create submission letters and send outgoing submissions
- Read email and take dictation for responses
- Maintain calendars, schedule meetings and make restaurant reservations
- RSVP to screenings and events
- Create monthly expense reports and make copies of pertinent backup
- Greet guests and maintain the cleanliness of executive offices
- Prepare and send packages/mail
- Make photocopies, shred documents, keep office supplies stocked
- Maintain and organize files.
- Research projects (box office data, development research, project-related research, etc.)
- Make travel arrangements (domestic and international), create detailed travel itineraries
- Manage interns
- Order and pick up working lunches
- Take meeting and conference call minutes
- Track project-related social media and blogger activity
- Send out coverage to readers and to the internal development list
- Perform rights checks on potentially available material and IP
The ideal candidate must have the following qualities:
- Work independently with strong and proactive follow-through
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Adjusts well to a fast-paced, demanding work environment where priorities frequently change
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once
- Proven ability to handle confidential information and be trustworthy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization discipline and diligent attention to detail
- Experience scheduling travel logistics
- Flexible to work on and off-site as needed.
The ideal candidate is required to be proficient in:
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
**Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license and an insured vehicle.
This is a full-time position (40 hours) working 5 days a week.
Full-time benefits start after a 30-day probationary period.
Typical working hours are M-F 9 AM-6 PM.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment