DreamWorks TV – Production Assistant – NBCUniversal – Glendale, CA
Location: Glendale, CA
At DreamWorks Animation Television, our General Production Assistant supports the Line Producer, Production Manager and Production Coordinator to meet the various administrative needs of animation production.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendars
- Take notes during meetings and distribute in a timely manner
- Assist in the preparation of screenings and shipments
- Organize storyboards and designs on the server
- Distribute and collect timecards
- Coordinate employee moves
- Communicate with artists and production staff in a professional demeanor
- Take on new challenges as-needed in order to have a more detailed knowledge of the department and pipeline
- Software requirements: Gmail suite, Microsoft suite
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced production environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and positive thinker
- Previous internship/experience in CG animation production preferred
- An interest in CG animation production
- Knowledge of Shotgun, Storyboard Pro and Photoshop is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
DreamWorks Animation TV Production
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
Visit www.dreamworksanimation.com to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.