Digital Videographer – Fox Corporation – Playa Vista, CA
Company: Fox Corporation
Location: Playa Vista, CA
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox SportsFOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports’ digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports’ portfolio are FOX’s interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network. JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a Videographer to join our Talent Production & Storytelling team in Playa Vista, CA. This position will execute the shooting and editing of original FOX Sports digital content. This can include, but is not limited to: lighting, audio, shooting, directing, graphic production, editing, story development. The right candidate should have at least five years of Cable/TV production and/or videographer experience.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Shoot and edit original video features, talent franchises, and storytelling content for FOX Sports social and digital platforms
- Create original long form VOD content that focuses on storytelling in sports
- Build and maintain relationships throughout different groups within the team: social producers, video operations, screening, etc.
- Coordinate content across each screen – whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Should have at least five years of Cable/TV production and/or videographer experience
- Should have a comprehensive knowledge of action as well as a substantial understanding of the tricks and respective terminology
- Proficient in social, and digital video, and audio content production, experience shooting/directing original video, proven Premiere/Final Cut-style video editing skills with quick turnaround, with a track record of high quality Photoshop and After Effects skills, ability to execute flawless spelling and grammar with quick turnaround
- Knowledge of what works on all digital platforms and experience working with digital platforms, including owned and operated platforms and 3rd party platforms
- Must be able to communicate effectively with talent, athletes, team managers, event staff, outside producers and all other persons involved with productions
- Should have a command of production terminology and procedures
- Must be knowledgeable on Mac
- Adobe Production Suite (Photoshop, Premiere), After Effects
- Must have a basic understanding and experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Explorer
- Should also be able to operate production related equipment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.