Digital Content Producer – Trailer Valet – Industry, CA
Company: Trailer Valet
Location: Industry, CA
POSITION: Digital Content Producer
REPORTS TO: Brand Marketing Manager
CLASSIFICATION: Full-time Regular, Exempt
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled
The Digital Content Producer serves as Trailer Valet’s video producer, cinematographer, and editor and manages day-to-day operations of Trailer Valet’s digital video efforts including the planning, filming, editing, posting and distribution of video projects. The ideal candidate has experience within the field of outdoor recreation and/or power tools, and has produced a wide variety of video projects including paid digital ads, promotional and instructional content, and documentary-style videos.
- Under the guidance of the Brand Marketing Manager, leads the conception and execution of all video projects for use on social media and digital advertising.
- Participates as a member of the content working group to conceptualize content ideas to accomplish business goals, focusing in areas of branding, community and industry awareness, and revenue generation.
- Leads pre-production planning including but not limited to creating project briefs, drafting scripts, scheduling, acquiring music and film rights, coordinating equipment rental, and storyboarding
- Leads the production process including directing, lighting, filming, and editing video and audio projects. Managing external production vendors, as needed.
- Manage music rights acquisition
- Manage requests for archival video material. Assist with managing audio, video, and photo archive organization in collaboration with the Marketing Team. Uploads, manages, and updates YouTube and additional content channels
- Performs other duties as required or assigned by supervisor
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s of Fine Arts Degree in film, film production, communications, or equivalent
- 2-3 years proven experience with all aspects of the video production process (planning, filming, and editing) for social media and digital advertising.
- Experience with the legalities surrounding the use of published music and other copyrighted content
- Excellent ability to communicate, collaborate, organize, and multi-task
- Experience with photography and photo editing, as well as social media preferred
- Utilizes digital video and audio devices (including cinema and DSLR cameras) to record material.
- Effectively works with a range of video, image, and audio editing programs, including Premiere, After Effects, Encoder, Photoshop, Audition, and other video/audio software
- Familiar and comfort with color grading and title graphics
- Uploads, manages, and updates content in video CMS/channels
- Applies creativity and innovation to work processes
- Possesses ability to receive input and execute based on goals of other colleagues and departments, solves problems and resolves issues
- Demonstrates ability to work successfully in a team environment by building rapport and developing effective, collaborative relationships internally and externally
- Demonstrates diplomacy and tact in all interactions.
- Produces work products in a timely manner
- Demonstrates sound project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Reviews and edits information to catch errors and omissions and to ensure excellent work products
- Maintains organized archives to meet department standards
- Effectively demonstrates a consistent and sustained commitment to Lean Ops practices through the active pursuit of the elimination of waste from every process while providing high quality delivery and service at the lowest possible cost.
- Must be able to move and operate audio/visual equipment. Lift up to 30 pounds and maneuver around obstacles and tight spaces.
- Must be able to move, operate, and maneuver our products. Our products range from 20 pounds to 98 pounds.
Trailer Valet (www.trailervalet.com) is an outdoor recreation brand creating innovative products designed to make the towing and trailering experience hassle-free.
Since our launch, Trailer Valet has released five mainstay products and complementary accessories that have helped thousands of people maneuver their trailers in and out of tight spots. In 2018, the company’s focus on innovation led to the release of the RVR, a fully wireless remote-controlled trailer mover that took the industry by storm. This year, we released the JX Series, a line of patented drill-powered jacks, further expanding our catalog and commitment to being the top choice for all trailer owners.
Trailer Valet holds a strong commitment to our customers, to this industry, and to the environment by building a reliable and trustworthy brand, and constantly innovating with a limitless approach. We build disruptive products and continue to engineer solutions for the most difficult problems in the outdoor recreational space while reducing our carbon footprint. Today, we’re expanding into new product categories and by sharing real, inspiring stories, we plan to continue our mission of helping people “Move Forward” and lead more adventurous lives.
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER ONLINE. Portfolios may be requested. NO CALLS, PLEASE. Trailer Valet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO).
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 8 hour shift