DI Producer – Light Iron Los Angeles – Panavision Inc – Hollywood, CA
Company: Panavision Inc
Location: Hollywood, CA
The fundamental role of the Digital Intermediate Producer will be to manage projects, client expectations, work order tracking, schedule artists and coordinate deliverables through the facility. Responsible for meeting internal and external deadlines. The Producer is the company representative for the project and the team leader executing the workflow plan.
- Project manage and coordinate conform, data I/O, color-correction, home video, digital cinema, HDR mastering, and deliverables.
- Work closely with the Operations and Facility teams to make sure all schedules and work orders are accurate.
- Track and communicate DI progress and bid/actual reports to client and production company personnel.
- Effective and direct communication with clients and filmmakers
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while facilitating seamless hand-offs to fellow colleagues.
- Build and maintain relationships with producers, directors, cinematographers, editors, and other client contacts to help source and close new projects.
- Very strong understanding of latest digital cinema and production practices and techniques.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment and anticipate client needs.
- Strong writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, excellent management and multi-tasking skills.
- Multiple successful project deliveries
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Prompt and regular attendance is required, employees are expected to begin work at the start of their scheduled shift and to complete their assigned work shift according to the responsibilities of their position.
This position works shifting schedules with some later starts and may require long hours and some weekend work.
Some out-of-state/country and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
It is the policy of Panavision to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable State and Federal law.