The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Sunday, January 17th, 2021
Company: KWORLD MEDIA
Address: Los Angeles, CA
Kworld Media is a Video marketing agency focused on content related to korean culture mainly. We are based in Seoul with our team members located in different countries.
We are looking for a creative video editor intern with experience in motion graphics. Meticulously attentive to video details. Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with ease and professionalism. You will be assisting in creating instagram video content related to different segments.
The internship is for 6 months and available for College Credit
· Edit our footage to create engaging original video content to be posted on youtube
· Edit stock footage to create videos that promotes korean culture
· Edit a multitude of feature and daily news stories
· Trim footage segments and put together sequences
· Be involved with the thinking processes to create elegant design solutions
· Manage image library, creative work files and archive materials
· Creative mind and storytelling skills
· Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
· Prior experience working in video editing, or casual video editing experience.
· You have experience producing content for YouTube,Vimeo or other online platforms
· A key understanding of the revision process — and working through revisions diligently.
· Demonstrable video editing ability motion graphics, aep
· BFA or similar degree
· 2 years of experience
· Creative thinker
· Good time-management skills
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
· Proficient in Premiere, Adobe After Effects
3D knowledge is a plus
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $0.00 per hour